Jan Revella, R.N., arthritis nurse specialist, is founder and director of Arthritis Education by Professionals, Inc. and one of the most prominent speakers on arthritis in the country.
Jan is director of research and education for the Sonoran Spine Research and Education Foundation. Over the past 30 years, she has personally conducted education programs that have helped over 120,000 people throughout the United States. Her mission is to empower people with arthritis, osteoporosis and specific back disorders to use knowledge as power when making decisions about their personal healthcare.
Jan's is founder and past president of the Arizona Chapter of the National Association of Orthopaedic Nurses (NAON), and is a member of the prestigious North American Spine Society. Jan has served on the Board of Directors for the Arthritis Foundation and is a certified "Trainer-of-Trainers" for the Arthritis Foundation's Self-Help Courses. Her reputation among healthcare professionals is impeccable.
Jan is the author of the Feeling Good with Arthritis® course which is comprised of 6 professionally videotaped DVDs and a 160-page workbook. The course was developed as a result of Jan witnessing thousands of people’s lives changed for the better after attending one of her programs. She continues to teach her personalized courses for people with arthritis, osteoporosis or spinal disorders and physical therapists respectively.
Click below to view credentials:
- Director, Research and Education, Sonoran Spine, Tempe, AZ
- Arthritis Nurse Instructor, Feeling Good with Arthritis®, Tempe, AZ
- Education Consultant, Medtronic, Memphis, TN
- Glendale Community College, Glendale, AZ (with honors, Associate in Nursing)
- Nursing (RN), Arizona License
- Arthritis Foundation, Trainer-of-Trainers
- North American Spine Society
- National Association of Orthopedic Nurses