Sonoran Spine provides a comprehensive interventional pain management fellowship program. The fellow will work in the greater Phoenix metropolitan area with a well-established and very respected group of physicians. The training emphasizes the full spectrum of spinal disorders and musculoskeletal injuries. There is also the opportunity to perform research if desired.
- 1 per year, August 1 - July 31
- 12 month fellowship
- Director: K. Farhad Mosallaie, DO
- Clinical fellow will have the opportunity to have a heavily weighted experience:
- spinal cord stimulator implantation
- provocative discography
- translaminar and transforaminal ESI (cervical, thoracic, lumbar)
- ultrasound guided injection (joint, tendon, nerve block)
- EMG and NCV studies
- Clinical research if desired
Interested applicants should contact Susan Dylo to find out more and to receive information regarding the application process.